WebQuest Disney Sales Pitch
Every family needs to go to Disney World at least once! I had the pleasure of taking my family to Disney world this past Christmas break, and it was well worth it. The only stressful part was the planning. This can be very overwhelming to someone whom has never been. After researching flights, hotels, and attractions for countless hours and still feeling confused, I decided to hire a Disney planner. Well, now that can be you! I found an awesome WebQuest making the planning easy and stress free in a step by step process. This will save money, not having to hire someone. While this WebQuest has you planning for the Miller family, this should make you an expert in all of the details for a Disney vacation that you can use for your own vacation. I suggest you plan for the Miller’s with your own preferences in mind for this reason. Choose the attractions and hotels that interest you. Having been on this trip recently I feel that this WebQuest does a great job of planning in all of the important areas including; transportation, recreation, accommodations, finances, and time management. What a great practical WebQuest! After completing this WebQeust all that will be left to do is make the memories on your trip to Disney World!
http://questgarden.com/170/01/5/140407130426/index.htm
Pat

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home